One of the top diving destinations in the world for its bright storybook coral reefs, the island of Cozumel is also home to a variety of natural beaches. Choose a beach with soft white sand for relaxing, or snorkel off a rockier vista.
It’s no surprise that the Palancar Reef is the top rated place to visit in Cozumel. If you’re planning to scuba dive or snorkel, there’s a great chance you’ll see turtles, nurse sharks, eels, rays, and a plethora of colorful fish.
A destination for both adventure and romance, Cozumel has a year-round Caribbean climate, untrammeled jungle and abundant nightlife.
- Experience world class diving
- Nightlife that has something for everyone
- An abundance of restaurants along the shore for sunset enjoyment
- Snorkeling excursions that are second to none
- Feel the history of the Mayan Ruins at San Gervasio
- Unique shopping in downtown San Miguel
If you’re a history buff, these Mayan ruins are a must see! The San Gervasio is a Mayan shrine, dedicated to the fertility goddess. On your way to the shrine, you will see plenty of birds, butterflies, and iguanas.
Walk through the town of San Miguel and purchase souvenirs, shop for groceries, or taste the local food. The town gathers on Sunday evenings to dance, play music, and eat to their heart’s content. This is your chance to meet the locals and other tourists in San Miguel’s central outdoor plaza!